DVDINFOPro™ is a DVD information program written in Visual Studio V2013 C++ for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and later.
On installation the program offers a 14-day trial. On purchase an activation key is emailed to you. Activation free versions are available by special request and fee.
This program provides information & tools for:
- Blu-ray and HD-DVD
- DVD+R/RW burners
- DVD-R DL (Double Layer) burners
- DVD+R DL (Double Layer) burners
- DVD-ROM players.
DVDInfoPro also provides information on CD players & burners.
Buy DVDInfoPro Here
Business Users please purchase a business license. Home User licenses are not licensed for use in a corporation or other business.
Please email email@example.com for site licenses, upgrades or pre-purchase questions.
Purchase via PAYPAL. Activation keys are emailed within 12 hours of purchase, but usually much faster..
Special Offer: Get DVDInfoPro Extreme for Complete ONE offer from our partners at TrialPay.(Home Users Only)
You can download the software through our dedicated server
New features in DVDInfoPro™ V7.2x
- Enhancments to Flash Ram Size Test & Verify
- Added more Liteon drives PIPO scanning
- Added Jitter PIPOto more Liteon iHASxxx model drives
- Added Open Log button
- Added Save Drive Features to a text file
- Added BDR-XL & BDRE-XL compatibility
- Added Drive Features and Profiles active display
- Added Save Drive report for drive information screen
- Added CPRM protection display to media info
- Added Layer count for bluray media
- Added Liteon 'iHAS' model drives for PIPO scanning
- Added current drive name to media info window
- Added new graph format '.MBG' files for MagicBurner burning program
- Program converted to Visual Studio V2010 C++
- Program and Installer now digitally signed for your security
- Media Info now opened in its own window with larger display
- blu-ray movie MovieObject.bdmv display added in media info
- Over 75 new blu-ray known codes and speeds added
- Opened Tools & Utilties features to the trial version
- New read/write/edit hard disk sectors
- New compute MD5/SHA hashes of files, folders or disk sectors
- New buffer edit feature on the popular Send Custom Command feature
- Enhanced System Information feature with accurate cpu speed calculation
- Enhanced Compare feature with folder recursion
- New limit PIPO scan area to custom LBA markers
- New Tools & Utilities area
- Simplfied the activation process
- Reduced execuable code size by one third or more
- Expanded & enhanced many other areas
- And lots More...