DVDINFOPro™ is a DVD information program written in Visual Studio V2010 C++ for Windows XPSP2, Vista, Windows 7 and later.
On installation the program offers a 14-day trial. On purchase an activation key is emailed to you. Activation free versions are available by special request and fee.
This program provides information & tools for:
- Blu-ray and HD-DVD
- DVD+R/RW burners
- DVD-R DL (Double Layer) burners
- DVD+R DL (Double Layer) burners
- DVD-ROM players.
DVDInfoPro also provides information on CD players & burners.
Buy DVDInfoPro Here
Business Users please purchase a business license. Home User licenses are not licensed for use in a corporation or other business.
Please email email@example.com for site licenses, upgrades or pre-purchase questions.
Purchase via SWREG. Activation keys are emailed within 12 hours of purchase, but usually much faster..
Purchase via PAYPAL. Activation keys are emailed within 12 hours of purchase, but usually much faster..
Special Offer: Get DVDInfoPro Extreme for Complete ONE offer from our partners at TrialPay.(Home Users Only)
You can download the software through our dedicated server
New features in DVDInfoPro™ V7.1x
- Added more Liteon drives PIPO scanning
- Added Jitter PIPOto more Liteon iHASxxx model drives
- Added Open Log button
- Added Save Drive Features to a text file
- Added BDR-XL & BDRE-XL compatibility
- Added Drive Features and Profiles active display
- Added Save Drive report for drive information screen
- Added CPRM protection display to media info
- Added Layer count for bluray media
- Added Liteon 'iHAS' model drives for PIPO scanning
- Added current drive name to media info window
- Added new graph format '.MBG' files for MagicBurner burning program
- Program converted to Visual Studio V2010 C++
- Program and Installer now digitally signed for your security
- Media Info now opened in its own window with larger display
- blu-ray movie MovieObject.bdmv display added in media info
- Over 75 new blu-ray known codes and speeds added
- Opened Tools & Utilties features to the trial version
- New read/write/edit hard disk sectors
- New compute MD5/SHA hashes of files, folders or disk sectors
- New buffer edit feature on the popular Send Custom Command feature
- Enhanced System Information feature with accurate cpu speed calculation
- Enhanced Compare feature with folder recursion
- New limit PIPO scan area to custom LBA markers
- New Tools & Utilities area
- Simplfied the activation process
- Reduced execuable code size by one third or more
- Expanded & enhanced many other areas
- And lots More...